Call: 022 68654848
VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM
BUILDING BRILLIANCE. DELIVERING QUALITY
201, Paradigm Nivan , 2nd floor , 96 , SV Road ,Khar west , Mumbai 400052.
This Policy applies to the different legal entities of Paradigm Realty comprising of Paradigm Group, each of which may process your personal data.
It also applies to those who register on our website/applications in connection with use of our services, or whose data Paradigm otherwise receives in connection with its services.
- This policy does not apply to the activities of organizations not owned or controlled by us, or to people who are not employed or managed by us.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION: -
When you visit https://paradigmrealty.co.in/ or voluntarily send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We will keep record of this information so that we can respond to you periodically. We only collect information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our website, you may be asked to enter your: Name, E-mail address or Phone / Mobile Number. You may, however visit our website anonymously. By communicating with us and submitting your personal information and contact details, you consent to receive communication from us through Email, SMS, Call, WhatsApp or any other communication medium, even if your number has DND activated on it. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing
USAGE OF INFORMATIOM COLLECTED: -
We use your Personal information only for providing and improving the site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
We compile personally identifiable information when you submit the enquiry form on our website.
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name.
When you submit a form, we ask for your name, email address and phone number apart from what you mention in your comments. Once the form is submitted and it reaches us, the information provided by you is saved in our database and is not shared with any third party.
We use this information to revert to your query and future reference, and to contact you about products & services.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol, IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
WE also use and process personal data: -
- for the purpose for which you specifically provided the information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request and to provide customer service support;
- to make our Services and communications more relevant to you, including generating customer profiles and to otherwise tailor your experiences while using our Sites or our Services;
- to better understand how customers and other third parties access and use our Sites and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis;
- to notify you about launching of our new Project and development, alerts, events, updates prices, terms, special offers and associated campaigns and promotions (including via newsletters). Therefore, we and selected third parties may use your personal data to send you marketing communications about products and services based on your preferences and interest. You have a choice and can object to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes. When we are required by law to do so, we will obtain your consent before using your personal data for marketing purposes. If you do opt out, we will stop sending you marketing communications, but we will continue sending you non-marketing communications that relate to the Services you are using (for example software update communications, password resets etc);
- to assist us in advertising our products and services in various mediums including, sending promotional emails, advertising our services on third party sites and social media platforms, direct mail, and by telemarketing;
- where we ask you for specific consent to a use of your personal data, we will use it in the ways we explain at the time of obtaining that consent; and
- in any way required by law, regulation or the public interest such as in response to requests or orders by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation or to respond to an emergency. This use may require us to disclose your personal data including contact details and/or information about your usage of our Services to relevant authorities or to block, intercept or otherwise interfere with your use of our Services and any personal data generated by that usage. Achieving a balance between, on the one hand ensuring protections for the privacy and other fundamental human rights that may be exercised through use of our Services and, on the other, the exercise of lawful investigatory powers for the public good on the other can be complicated. We do not accede to such requests without careful consideration of all the circumstances. Even where we are legally obliged to disclose personal data , we will give careful consideration to the extent to which doing so will infringe on the fundamental rights, including the right to privacy, of any person whose personal data is to be disclosed or intercepted and we take whatever steps are practicable to mitigate and minimise any such infringement
Third party sites
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY: -
We regularly review and may make changes to this Policy from time-to-time. To ensure that you are always aware of how we use your personal data we will update the online version of this Policy from time-to-time to reflect any changes to our use of your personal data. We may also make changes to comply with developments in applicable law or regulatory requirements. Where it is practicable, we will notify you by other means prior to changes materially affecting you such as by posting a notice on our Sites or sending you a notification. However, we encourage you to review this Policy periodically to be informed of any changes to how we use your personal data. This Policy was last uploaded on 15th of November 2022.